|September 27||3:00 PM||Room 309|
|October 25||3:00 PM||Room 309|
|November 29||3:00 PM||Room 309|
|January 17||3:00 PM||Room 309|
|February 7||3:00 PM||Room 309|
|February 21 - Canceled|
|March 21 - Click to view SSC Agenda||3:00 PM||Room 309|
|April 25 - Click to View SSC Agenda||3:00 PM||Room 309|
|May 23||3:00 PM||Room 309|
School Site Council Duties
- Obtain recommendations for, and review the proposed Single Plan for Student Achievement or WASC Self Study from all school advisory committees.
- Develop and approve the plan and related expenditures in accordance with all state and federal laws and regulations.
- Recommend the plan and expenditures to the Cabrillo principals and LBUSD governing board for approval
- Provide ongoing review of the implementation of the plan with the principals, teachers and other school staff members.
- Make modifications to the plan whenever the need arises.
- Submit the modified plan for governing board approval whenever a material change (as defined in district governing board policy) is made in planned activities or related expenditures.
- Annually, (and at each semester), evaluate the progress made toward school goals to raise the academic achievement of all students.
The term for School Site Council Membership is two school years.
Meetings are held approximately 9 times a year.
If you are interested in running for one of the open positions please complete the interest form and submit to Michelle Francis before Thursday, April 27th. An election will be held in May.
School Site Council Members 2016-2017
- Jessica Vargas-Alvarez (2nd year)
- Daongala “DJ” Gibson (2nd year)
- Yolanda Almarza
- Ariadelsy Arguellas
- Matha Escareno
- Maria Vera
- Bernice Banares (2nd year)
- Drew Holt (2nd year)
- Carolyn Ingwersen (2nd year)
- Karen Shoop (2nd year)
- Karen Candelaria (2nd year)
- Elizabeth Serafini (2nd year)
- Robin Bravo (2nd year)
- Steve Duanes (2nd year)
- Lynese Andrews
- Marie Orcine
- Jose Quintero
- 2 vacancies