Dates to save:
- Prom - Saturday, May 21st at the Hilton
- Yearbook pick-up - Monday, June 6th
- Senior Clearance Day - Tuesday, June 7th
- Senior Awards Night - Thursday, June 9th
- Senior Picnic - Monday, June 13th
- Graduation Rehearsal -Tuesday, June 14th - Veteran’s Stadium 8 am.
- Graduation - Tuesday, June 14th Veteran’s Stadium. Arrive before 4:30 pm
- Grad Night - Wednesday, June 15th Disneyland —check-in at noon, Auditorium, line-up on Willard Ave.
- Permission Slips/Contracts due - Monday, May 2nd - ASB room.
Grad Night Tickets are running out fast. Don’t miss your spot at Disneyland.
1. If you are planning to attend a California State University (CSU) and you have not taken the EPT and/or ELM exams, you must see Ms. Kelly in the College and Career Center as soon as possible, the deadline is fast approaching!
2. In order to participate in the Senior Decision Date, you must have an acceptance letter on file. Please submit all of your acceptance letters to Ms. Kelly or email them to email@example.com. This will be a decision day you won't want to miss!
3. If you haven't created your web grants account you could be missing out on thousands of dollars in free money from the Cal Grant! Visit Ms. Kelly today.
Kahuna Flowers invite you to be part of the time honored tradition of giving your grad a lei at this year’s commencement ceremony. Place your order now for traditional single or double leis, kukui nut leis, or rose bouquets. The cut-off date for Kahunaflowers.com website sales is on June 11- the Saturday before Graduation. Orders will be available for pick-up at the Cabrillo Commencement ceremony.
Parents: To use a credit card, go online to www.kahunaflowers.com and follow the easy online ordering instructions. Make sure to indicate our school name (Cabrillo), your Grad name and buyers name as you wish it to appear on the checklist at the distribution booth.
See attached flyer, please.
Admission to CSULB
Seniors and under classmen:
Now is your opportunity to be immortalized in this year's yearbook.
Reserve a space in the yearbook for you, you and your significant other, or you and your friends!
This is a great way to celebrate your time here at the Spot: Cabrillo.